Enjoy this Egypt short break for 3 days in Cairo and experience the landmarks of Cairo
A luxury 3 Day Cairo Tour that includes your own personal guide and driver is the ideal solution for people with limited time. You will get to experience Cairo's true grandness and you'll discover some of the world's most infamous ancient attractions. Visit the city's old Coptic churches and Islamic mosques, and then explore the spectacular Pyramids of Giza.
Spend hours walking around inside the remarkable Egyptian Museum and even get to see some real mummies of pharaohs who died thousands of years ago. Soak up the atmosphere of Medieval Cairo and shop in the Khan Al Khalili Bazaar that dates back 1392. Experience all this and more during your tour of this fascinating world - 3 Day Cairo Tour.
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Cairo Airport or Hotel in Cairo
- Physical rating
Why you'll love this trip
- Explore the ruins and relics of Egypt’s oldest capital on 1 3 days non rushed tour.
- ideal choice for first-time visitors looking for an introduction to ancient Egypt.
- Spend two nights in Egypt’s capital exploring the famous Pyramids of Giza, the iconic Sphinx and the Egyptian Museum.
- Your private, Egyptologist guide provides undivided attention and an insider’s perspective of Cairo .
- Full Private tour. You can full customize the tour according to your full comfort and privacy
- Accommodation, lunches, activities, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Tour is suitable for all ages and all genders
Giza Pyramids Complex
The Egyptian Museum
Ben Ezra Synagogue
The Hanging Church
Khan El Khalili Bazaar
When you arrive at Cairo International Airport for your high quality 3 Day Cairo Tour, you will be met and assisted by one of our tour managers who will then escort you in a luxurious air-conditioned vehicle to your 5-Star hotel in the city.
Once you arrive at your hotel, he will assist you so that you will have a smooth and hassle-free check in. After that, the two of you will review your tour itinerary and establish tour pickup times.
Enjoy a free and refreshing “Welcome” drink, and then spend the remainder of the day as you wish.
- No Meals
You will have breakfast in your Cairo hotel and then we will meet you to accompany you on to Giza Plateau to complete your visit to some of the seven wonders the ancient Egyptian world holds. Those sights are the Great Pyramids of Cheops, the famous Sphinx, as well as the Pyramids of Chefren and Mykerinus. You will also visit the Valley temple which faces the great statue of the Sphinx.
Your lunch will be at a good local restaurant.
After lunch we will move on to enjoy some time at the Egyptian Museum, where you will also be able to visit Tutankhamen’s Treasure room.
From here, you will then go on to visit Coptic Cairo where you will visit Ben Ezra Synagogue and the Hanging Church.
Today’s outing will end with a visit to lively Khan El Khalili Bazaar where people have been selling their wares ever since 1382.
Your overnight stay will be in your Cairo hotel.
Day 3 of your 3 Day Cairo Tour has now come to an end. Sadly, today is the day we will be parting ways, but not before you have had time to enjoy a lovely breakfast at your hotel.
Once you are finished, it will be time to check out, and it will be time for us to drive you to the airport in cool and comfortable style.
Once we reach the airport, we will assist you with luggage, and we’ll help with check-in if need be. After all that has been completed, then it will be time for us to thank you and bid you farewell.
2 breakfasts, 1 lunche
Private air-conditioned vehicle
5* hotel in Cairo for 2 nights
- Meet and greet service at the airport
- Customer service assistance throughout your stay
- All transfers in private air-conditioned vehicles
- All sightseeing tours (private)
- Personal English speaking guide
- Entrance fees to all listed sites
- Bottled water during tours
- Portage when needed
- All service charges and taxes
- International airfare
- Entry visa for Egypt
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities not listed in itinerary
- Entrance fees for premium sites like the Mummies Room
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information