Explore kenya and dive into its magnificent flora and fauna where you will spend 5 day Kenya tour discovering The Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most popular game reserve along with Lake Nakuru National Park, a shallow alkaline lake that is world-renowned for its huge concentration of flamingos and more. Check Now!
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Jomo Kenyatta Airport
- Physical rating
Jambo! Upon arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi, you will be met by our representative who will greet you and assist with the transfer to the hotel for overnight.
Overnight: DoubleTree by Hilton
- No Meals
You will be picked up and start your journey through the Rift Valley to Maasai Mara, Kenya’s most famous wildlife reserve. Embark on a game viewing drive enroute to the lodge and arrive in time for lunch.
Overnight: Keekorok Lodge
Interesting Facts about Maasai Mara
The Maasai Mara is arguably Kenya’s most popular game reserve. It is most famous and most visited game reserve in Kenya. The film “Out of Africa” was made to a great extend in this sanctuary. There is a profusion of all types of wildlife including the big five. A spectacle worth seeing is the annual migration of millions of wildebeests, zebras, and the gazelles from the Serengeti plains across the Tanzania border and the Mara river to reach Maasai Mara grazing fields from late June. The game reserve abounds with birdlife since close to about four hundred and fifty two odd species have been recorded. Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the first property in the Maasai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures, and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve.
Full day in Maasai Mara to enjoy morning and evening game drives. Rest of the day you can enjoy the activities offered at the lodge.
Overnight: Keekorok Lodge
Continue with your journey this morning as you drive to Lake Nakuru National Park, a shallow alkaline lake that is world-renowned for its huge concentration of flamingos; at times, hundreds of thousands of these birds give the lake a pink shimmering glow. The park boasts a huge variety of animals, including leopard which is often found snoozing on the branches of the magnificent yellow-barked acacias, lion, buffalo, hippo, waterbuck, warthog, baboon, the endangered Rothschild’s giraffe only found in this park in Kenya, white rhino and the rare black rhino which is protected and guarded here.
Overnight: Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge
After breakfast at the Lake Nakuru, bid farewell to Lake Nakuru as you set on your journey back to Nairobi. You will arrive in Kenya's bustling capital city Nairobi in the early afternoon where you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International airport for your departure flight back home.
4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Transportation in a chauffeur driven minivan or 4 x 4 land cruiser with a pop up roof for game viewing & photography
- Accommodation as stipulated in the itinerary
- On safari accessories in each vehicle
- First-aid kit
- Wildlife books
- A pair of binoculars
- Cool box
- Fire extinguisher
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in each vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Complimentary 500 ml mineral water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All game viewing drives
- All Government taxes and levies
- All meet and greet services
- All arrival and departure transfers
- 24 hours stand-by contact number
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver guide(s)
- $ 5.00, 10.00 per person per day for lodge and hotel staff
- $ 2.00 per bag for porters
- $ 30.00 per day for driver- guides
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- International flight and departure taxes
- Laundry services
- Visa fees
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information