Enjoy this Dubai Luxury Tour Package and explore the glittering landmarks of Dubai, visiting the must-see attractions and wonders like, Burj Kalifa that is considered the Eighth Wonder of the World, Located in Dubai, and the tallest man-made structure in the world, Enjoy Dubai Creek in Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Dubai Mall, Dubai Museum in Fahidi Fort, Dubai Opera, Dubai desert safari and more in our Dubai Private Tour Packages.
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Dubai International Airport
- Physical rating
You will be met and greeted by our Representative upon arrival at Dubai International Airport. Get transferred from the airport to your hotel. Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- No Meals
Breakfast at hotel. Then head to start your tour. This Traditional Dubai City Tour will take you on a cultural journey through time into the mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a mesmerizing ride on the traditional Abra boat. Return back to your hotel.
Dhow Cruise Dinner
Evening, cruise on the famous Dubai Creek while enjoying incredible views of the illuminated iconic structures of Dubai on board a traditional Arabian wooden boat or a show, decorated with colorful lights. The 2-hour cruise takes you around Old Dubai and gives you a chance to experience the city’s unexplored past, with historic buildings and monuments that have stood the test of time. You will have the chance to visit the Heritage Village, Chambers of Commerce, National Bank of Dubai, Dubai Courts, and the glittering Gold and Spice Souks. As you sail, enjoy an international buffet dinner with unlimited beverages and a large selection of dishes. Overnight at hotel.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark.
- Cruise Dinner
Breakfast at hotel. Spend morning at leisure. Afternoon, enjoy thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari tour with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle.
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the desert providing a magical experience.
- Sandboarding and camel ride at the Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments.
- Barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe.
Breakfast at hotel. Then check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
3 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Accommodation 3 Nights in Dubai
- Meet and Greet by Luxor and Aswan Travel Representative team upon arrival
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Half Day Classic Dubai City Tour includes
- Dubai Museum Entry Ticket
- Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Land Cruiser Vehicles
- Sand Ski
- Henna Paint
- Full Buffet Dinner Including Vegetarian Plates
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
- Belly Dance Show
- Arabic Tannoura Dance
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Creek
- Two hours cruising
- International Buffet dinner
- Mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Taped music
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- AED 15.00 (Approx $5) per room per night at 4* Hotel
- AED 20.00 (Approx $6) per room per night at 5* Hotel
- Extra Meals and Beverages
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information