Enjoy the best of Dubai Tour Packages and book our Dubai Trip Package to Discover the beauty of Dubai and Abu Dhabi in 5-days Dubai Package Tour, visiting the must-see attractions and wonders. Visit Dubi Mall, Dubai Opera, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Desert Safari, Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Museum, Spice Souq in Dubai and more in Dubai Stopover tour will make you have a great time visiting Dubai.
|Tour Availability|| |
|Pickup Location|| |
Dubai International Airport
|Tour Type|| |
Meet and Greet by Luxor and Aswan Travel Representative upon arrival. Transfer from Dubai International Airport to your Dubai. Check-in Dubai Hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- No Meals
Breakfast at hotel. Afterwards, head to enjoy Classic Dubai City Tour. This Traditional Dubai City Tour will take you on a cultural journey through time to visit the wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a scenic ride on the traditional Abra boat. Overnight at hotel.
- The heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum.
- Traditional Abra boat ride across the scenic Dubai Creek.
- Spice and Gold Souks visit, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry.
- Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury.
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark.
Breakfast at hotel. Spend your morning at leisure. Afternoon, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle that will take you to some of the most amazing sand dunes of this region. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari tour with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle.
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the desert providing a magical experience.
- Sandboarding and camel ride at the Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments.
- Barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe.
- BBQ Dinner
Breakfast at hotel. Spend day at leisure or select an optional tour:
- Musandam Day Tour
- Deluxe Safari tour
- Musandam Dibba Cruise
- Al Ain Oasis
- Modern Dubai City Tour
- Al Sharjah City Tour
- Dubai Marina cruise
Breakfast at hotel. Then, check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
4 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Accommodation 4 Nights at Dubai Selected Hotel
- Meet and Greet by Luxor and Aswan Travel Representative upon arrival
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Half Day Classic Dubai City Tour includes
-Dubai Museum Entry Ticket
-Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Land Cruiser Vehicles
- Sand Ski
- Henna Paint
- Full Buffet Dinner Including Vegetarian Plates
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
- Belly Dance Show
- Arabic Tannoura Dance
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee
-USD 3.00 = AED 10.00 per room per night – 3* Hotel
-USD 4.50 = AED 15.00 per room per night – 4* Hotel
-USD 5.50 = AED 20.00 per room per night – 5* Hotel
- Extra Meals and Beverages
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information