|Tour Location|| |
|Tour Availability|| |
|Pickup Location|| |
Your Hotel in Dubai
|Tour Type|| |
In this Khasab Day Trip from Dubai, you will be picked up at 06:00 A.M to Khasab. 3 hours driving via Ras Al Khaimah to Musandam, along the panoramic coastal road. You will be met and assisted on both borders. Full-day Dhow cruises to the spectacular. At midday, you will be anchored at Telegraph Island, which is the famous location where the British laid an underwater cable in 1864 from India to Basra, for onward communication to London. Lunch andunlimited refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drinks, mineral water) are served on board; there is also a possibility of seeing dolphins along the cruise.
- Please bring your original passport, as you will meet border points.
- Some nationalities need prearranging Visa to Oman to do that tour.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle.
- English speaking driver during the tour.
- Full day dhow cruise for approx 5 hours.
- Snorkeling equipment and Swimming life jackets.
- Refreshments & fruits.
- Continental buffet Lunch.
- Includes Oman Visa and UAE Exit Fees
- All taxes & service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information