Enjoy this tour to Egypt and Jordan including Cairo Petra Jerusalem Tour. Starting with the glory of the ancient Egyptian Monuments and the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren, and Mykerinus, Accommodation on 5-star Nile Cruise with a panoramic view of the Nile in Aswan. Sail to Luxor and take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs. Relax at Sharm El Sheikh and start your adventure in Petra, Jerusalem, and Jordan. Be prepared to see one of the greatest cultures of the ancient world with its wonders. As you sail your 5 stars boat down the Nile there will be many more wonders to follow the majestic Giza pyramids. Enjoy the tour and make your way to Jordan. A fresh start but to a well-known culture. The amazing Petra awaits you before you jump in the Dead Sea.
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Cairo Airport
- Physical rating
- Cairo / Aswan / Luxor / Sharm El Shiekh / Petra / Jerusalem / Amman
Why you'll love this trip
Egypt, Jordan, and Jerusalem are ancient lands that conjure images of river valleys, powerful Pharaohs, pilgrims and cities carved from stone.
Dive headfirst into Cairo, sail up the Nile on a felucca, party in Tel Aviv, take a jeep safari across Wadi Rum and experience more World Heritage Sites than you can shake a stick at: Battir; Petra; the Old Cities of Cairo, Acre and Jerusalem; the Church of the Nativity… it goes on – and so will you as you trek, swim, explore, photograph and taste your way across the best of the Middle East. This adventure will leave you with a greater appreciation for life here and a hands-on experience of some of the most significant religious and human history in this part of the world.
Be amazed by the beautiful scenery as you cruise down the Nile on a felucca.
Explore vibrant Cairo with its bustling markets and colourful streets.
Experience the feeling of weightlessness as you float in the super-salty Dead Sea.
Spend the night trying to count the billions of stars or chat with the locals at our Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum.
Discover the sights, sounds and tastes of Jerusalem's Old City.
Hear the personal stories behind some of Bethlehem's graffiti walls.
Take a cable car to view the incredible caves of Rosh Hanikra.
Giza Pyramids Complex
The Egyptian Museum
Saqqara Step Pyramid
Valley of the Kings
The Ancient City of Jerash
Your tour manager will meet and assist you upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport. After that, you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check-in. Upon arrival at the hotel, he will check you in and give detailed information concerning your tomorrow's trip. Overnight in Cairo.
- No Meals
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus - Famous Sphinx and Valley temple facing the great statue. Additional visit to the Solar Boat in front of Cheops Pyramid ( extra ticket on spot ). Then proceed to Sakkara area to visit Sakkara Complex and first pyramid ever built ( Djoser Pyramid ). Overnight in Cairo.
Check-out after breakfast and then you will be escorted by your private guide to visit: Egyptian Museum where you will see many fascinating artifacts. Continue to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Combining fascinating history with shopping in a lively Khan El Khalili Bazaar, this dates back to 1382. In the evening transfer to Cairo Airport for a flight to Aswan. Overnight in Aswan.
Breakfast at your hotel in Aswan, then at 11:00 am tour to enjoy a tour to one of Egypt's top tourist attractions, Abu Simbel temples, which were originally carved out of the mountainside during the reign of Pharaoh Ramesses II in the 13th century BC, as a lasting monument to himself and his queen Nefertari. From Aswan to Abu Simbel is about a 03 hours and a half drive one way. Overnight in Aswan.
Breakfast at your hotel in Aswan. Then transfer to embark your Nile River Cruise before Lunch at 11:00 a.m, then enjoy visiting the world famous High Dam, The awesome Philae temple, which is devoted to the two goddesses Isis and Hathor, and the largest known ancient obelisk, located in the northern region of the stone quarries of ancient Egypt, the Unfinished Obelisk. Dinner on board and overnight in Aswan.
Sail to Kom Ombo, have breakfast on board and Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek and Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Sail to Edfu, lunch on board after that Visit the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt, Horus Temple in Edfu. Take afternoon tea during sailing to Esna. Dinner and overnight on board.
Sail to Luxor, have breakfast on board then Visit the West Bank, take an excursion to the royal cemetery for 62 Pharaohs, Valley of the Kings, then to mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the architects of the New Kingdom Pharaoh Hatshepsut in the 15th century BC at El-Deir El-Bahari and the Colossi Memnon. Lunch on board. Enjoy afternoon tea during sailing. Dinner on board Overnight in Luxor.
Breakfast on board, Disembark from your Nile cruise after breakfast at 08:00 a.m. Then transfer to visit Karnak and Luxor Temples. Then transfer to Luxor Airport for a flight to Sharm El Sheikh. Most flights are indirect flight via Cairo Airport. Upon arrival at Sharm. Transfer to your hotel and overnight in Sharm.
Breakfast with a free day at your hotel and on the beach in Sharm El Sheikh with optional excursions available and overnight stay.
Breakfast box from your hotel. You will be met and assisted by our company representative at your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh and transferred by air-conditioned van class to Taba Border the journey takes about 3 hours drive. Then transfer from Taba border to Arava Border ( Taxi fees and taxes to be paid locally by yourselves ) to cross to the Jordanian side, where you will be met by another representative who will assist you through immigration and then you will depart Aqaba for Petra. Along the way, you will stop to explore Wadi Rum, where you will enjoy an exhilarating 4X4 ride visiting the Wadi Um Eshreen, the Moving Sand, Al Khazali, Abu Aineh and Rum Mountain. We will see the trail of Lawrence of Arabia and the famous Red Mountains. Afterwards, we proceed north to the spectacular lost city of Petra. Overnight in Petra.
After breakfast departure for a day tour to the red rose city Petra, Jordan’s biggest attraction. Petra was established around the 6th century B.C. by the Nabataean Arabs, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and founded a commercial empire. Upon arrival, you will begin the trip on horse back to the Siq, the canyon, and then by foot, until you reach the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Among other monuments you will see are the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs, and Pharaoh's Castle. In the afternoon drive to Amman hotel for overnight.
At 7:00 am pick up from your Amman hotel to head for the Allenby Bridge/King Hussein Border to leave Jordan. Your tour guide welcomes you, then drive via the Judean desert to the Holy City Jerusalem. We start with a panoramic view from the Mount of Olives and walk down to the Garden of Gethsemane and the Church of All Nations. In the old city, we view the Wailing Wall, which represents the last remnants of the Jewish Temple, destroyed by the Romans. If open to visitors, we ascend to the Temple Mount to look at the famous Dome of the Rock. Then we continue to the Via Dolorosa, which leads us to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus Christ was crucified and buried. Back to Amman. Overnight in hotel in Amman.
Breakfast at the hotel, then you will be transferred to start your tour in Amman to enjoy the Roman Theatre, Archaeological and Folklore Museums and King Abdullah Mosque. Proceed to Jerash, the best example of a Roman provincial city in the whole Middle East, Nymphaeum, North theatre, Artemis temple, St. Cosmos and Demeanors church, south theatre.Back to your hotel and Overnight in Amman.
After breakfast, transfer to Amman Airport for final departure.
13 breakfasts, 9 lunches, 3 dinners
- Cruise Boat
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Horse carriage at Edfu
- Taftaf at Valley of the Kings
- Motor Boat to Philae island
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Cairo
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Aswan
- Accommodation for 3 nights on 5-star Nile Cruise
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Sharm
- Accommodation for 1 night in Petra
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Amman
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports.
- The assistance of our guest relations during your stay.
- Domestic flights (Cairo/Aswan - Luxor/Sharm).
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo are private guided tours.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel and Sharm as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sightseeing Tours in Petra, Amman, Jerusalem.
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned places.
- Spot Local English guide in Petra for about 2/3 hours.
- English assistant driver in Amman City Tour.
- Spot Local English guide in Jerash for about an hour.
- English speaking guide in Jerusalem.
- Short horse ride in Petra (included in ticket).
- 2 hours Jeep tour in Wadi Rum (drive & stops).
- All service charges and taxes.
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt and Israel
- Entry visa to Jordan ( in Advance )
- Any optional tours Personal spendings
- Tipping Israeli departure taxes via Arava Border (about 37 USD)
- Israeli departure taxes at King Hussein Border
- Taxi ride from Taba Border to Arava Border
- Petra tour requires considerable walking, the number of horses in Petra is limited.
- You will cross the borders to Aqaba Jordan via Israeli borders. There is a fee to cross from Egypt through the Israeli Border into Jordan (approximately $32) and a taxi fee from the Israeli Border to Jordan (approximately $25). Once through the crossing, you will be met and assisted at Jordan by a Representative.
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and are valid until September 30th, 2021, with the exceptions of Christmas and New Year holidays.
- Infants up to 2 years old are free of charge for the tour package sharing parent’s accommodations.
- Children under 6 years old sharing parents accommodations with an extra bed pay 25% of the price of an adult rate.
- Children under 12 years old sharing parents accommodations with an extra bed is half the price of an adult rate.
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults, full rates apply.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents, maximum one child sharing parents' room.
- If your tour package includes flights, an extra supplement for your child may apply
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information