Are you searching for Aqaba to Dead Sea Day Tour? Enjoy a Dead Sea day tour from Aqaba. This unique place is famous for its salty waters. You will explore the stunning beaches of the Dead Sea. Book today! The high concentration of minerals makes water and the dark mud on the shores precious for various health treatments already known by King Herod the Great. So, it will be a breathtaking tour.
|Tour Location|| |
|Tour Availability|| |
|Pickup Location|| |
Your Hotel in Aqaba
|Tour Type|| |
Why you'll love this trip
An independent Dead Sea day trip from Aqaba means haggling with cab drivers or hiring a car and going it alone. This private tour eliminates the uncertainties: providing return transport and a driver-guide to help show you what's what at the Dead Sea. Get your driver’s help in choosing the right resort for your needs, and then enjoy the waters and other facilities (own expense) at leisure before your return.
Visit the Dead Sea with ease on a private day trip from Aqaba
Avoid car hire or cabs, and travel by private car with a driver-guide
Set out from your hotel or ship and Enjoy Aqaba to Dead Sea Tour. The Dead Sea has the lowest elevation on Earth, 400 meters below sea level. Spend the day floating in the salty water.
The Dead Sea
Enjoy Aqaba to Dead Sea Tour. Your Driver will collect you from your hotel in Aqaba to start your Dead Sea Day Tour. After that, you will begin the one-hour drive to the Dead Sea. Being the lowest point on earth and filled with a variety of minerals with medicinal properties the site has developed into a health spa-like hotspot. The mineral concentration in the mud is used for therapeutic and beauty treatments. Queen Cleopatra and Sheba both were said to have known the value of the site and used it. Due to high salinity the water supports no form of life hence the name the Dead Sea and floating is very easy. Be sure to prepare to swim and relax in the mud before heading back to Aqaba.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Aqaba and return
- All transfers by a private a/c vehicle.
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to the Dead Sea
- Service charges and taxes
- Any extras not mentioned above
- Does not include a towel. You can bring your own towel or rent one on spot for a small fee.
- Any meals or drinks
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per trip and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed. Prices are valid until September 30th, 2021.
- Infants up to 5.99 years old are free of charge for the tour package sharing parent’s accommodations.
- Children 6 to 11.99 years old sharing parents accommodations with an extra bed is half the price of an adult rate.
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults, full rates apply.
- If your sightseeing tours include domestic flights or/and ferry boat ticket, an extra supplement for your child may apply.
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information