Have an amazing tour in Oman with this 3-day Oman Short Break and explore the best attractions. Visit Wahiba Sands, Wadi Bani Khalid, Sur, Ras Al Jinz, Muscat and More.
|Tour Availability|| |
|Pickup Location|| |
|Tour Type|| |
From Muscat, head to Quriyat, a small coastal fishing village and proceed to Tiwi and Fins where a beautiful white sandy beach beckons for a relaxing swim. The journey then continues on the graded track to Wadi Shab, one of Oman's most spectacular wadis, flowing with fresh water most of the year alongside banana plantations and rocky paths. The drive along the coastal road will take you to Sur and Ras Al Hadd where overnight stay is arranged. After dinner, drive to Ras al Jinz, a protected Green turtle nesting reserve. During the nesting season, turtles can be seen laying eggs at night. Overnight stay in Ras Al Hadd.
After breakfast, drive to Wadi Bani Khalid, the evergreen wadi adorned with cascading water, forming a turquoise green pool, ideal for swimming. The journey continues to Wahaiba Sands, one of the most fascinating and mysterious regions of Oman. Notably, the dunes support an astonishing variety of flora and fauna and the ever changing patterns of dunes are a photographer's delight. You can ride camels or experience the adventure of dune driving and Overnight in the desert.
After Breakfast proceed to Nizwa. Nizwa boasts the famous Round Tower Fort, built in the 17th century, and its Souq renowned for its Friday cattle auction, intricately hand-carved “Khanjars” (daggers) and ornamental silver jewellery. Then visit Jabrin Castle, the finest of Oman’s castles built in the late 17th century. The castle displays the highest achievement in Omani ceiling painting and beautifully executed woodcarvings. Proceed to Muscat for Overnight stay.
2 breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels for 2 nights
- Meet and greet service by our drivers at airports or Muscat hotels
- All sightseeing private tours as mentioned in the above itinerary
- 3 picnic lunches / lunch at local restaurant day
- 1 dinner at Arabian Oryx Camp
- Mineral water during the tours
- 4x4 safari at Wahiba Sands
- English speaking driver during the tours
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Sultanate Oman
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in AUD, Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive based on twin/double share accommodation and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Prices valid until 30 April 2020, except during the high periods i.e Xmas, Holidays and New Year.
- Child up to 2 years old totally free of charge
- Child between 2 and 6 years old pay 25% of adult rate.
- Child between 6 and 12 years old pay 50% of adult rate.
- Child from 12 years old is considered as adult person and pay same rate.
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information