Enjoy a wonderful Muscat tour package to discover Oman highlights and incredible sites on this 4 day tour. Visit Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, Sultan's Palace, Bait Al Zubair Museum, Wahaiba Sands, Wadi Bani Khalid and Muttrah souk and more.
|Tour Availability|| |
|Pickup Location|| |
|Tour Type|| |
Upon arrival at Muscat airport, you will be met and assisted by our Luxor and Aswan Travel representative. Then transfer from Airport to your hotel in Muscat.
- No Meals
Breakfast at hotel. Afterwards, head to start your half day city tour of Muscat. The visit includes Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque, an architectural monument, and Bait Al Zubair Museum, which showcases Omani heritage with a vast collection of antiques, traditional Omani weaponry, jewellery, costumes, domestic utensils and recreated urban and rural environments. The drive through old Muscat, surrounded by steep mountains and flanked by the twin 16th century Jalali and Mirani forts, extends to Al Alam Palace of His Majesty Sultan Qaboos. Have a stop at Muttrah, the main port area, leads to explore an ancient and colorful souk. Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay in Muscat.
After Breakfast, drive south towards the 8000 square kilometre expanse of sand to experience the magic of a true desert at Wahiba sands- almost a sea of constantly shifting sands. A drive through the awe inspiring sand dunes is a must. Enjoy some 4x4 dune-bashing, and ride camels. Later, visit a local Bedouin family in their home to get a close up view of their lifestyle and share coffee and dates with the genuine Bedouins. A short drive away from the desert is Wadi Bani Khalid... A lush valley. Enjoy a refreshing swim in its coolwaters. Return back to Muscat for overnight stay.
Note: Bring plenty of sunscreen, good shoes, and swimming trunks.
Breakfast at the hotel. After Breakfast proceed to the airport in time for the departure flight back.
3 breakfasts, 1 Lunch
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation in Muscat for 3 nights
- Meet and greet service by our drivers from Muscat International airport
- All sightseeing private tours as mentioned in the above itinerary
- 1 picnic lunch / lunch at a local restaurant day
- 4x4 safari at Wahiba Sands
- English speaking guide come driver during the tours
- Entrance fees to all sites as indicated in the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Entry visa to Sultanate Oman
- Personal spendings
- Optional activities
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in AUD, Euro or British pound. The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive based on twin/double share accommodation and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Prices valid until 30 April 2020, except during the high periods i.e Xmas, Holidays and New Year.
- Child up to 2 years old totally free of charge
- Child between 2 and 6 years old pay 25% of adult rate.
- Child between 6 and 12 years old pay 50% of adult rate.
- Child from 12 years old is considered as adult person and pay same rate.
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information