- 8 Hours
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Muscat Port
- Physical rating
- Tour Location
- Barka, Nakhal and Rustaq
Luxor and Aswan Travel guide will pick you up from Muscat Port to start your Nakhal Tour to al Batinah south governorate government. A drive through the coastal town of Barka takes you to a traditional fish market which is animated early morning just beside the fort of Barka.
Thereafter we proceed to Nakhal, famous for an ancient fort and hot springs. Picnic lunch is served en route at a local restaurant. Then drive continues to Rustaq, a former capital of Oman where Al Hazm fort, built in the 18th century, is a major attraction (Photo Stop). Finally return back to Muscat Port.
- Note: You will be picked up from Port Main Gate. You will be transported by a shuttle bus free of charge from the cruise exit door to the port main gate.
- Pick up services from and return to Muscat Port
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide cum driver during tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water during the tour
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All taxes & service charge
- Personal Spending
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information