|Tour Location|| |
Muscat & Nakhal
|Tour Availability|| |
|Pickup Location|| |
|Tour Type|| |
Luxor and Aswan Travel representative will pick you up from Muscat Port to start your Muscat and Nakhal City Tour. You will first visit Bait Al Zubair Museum. Next stop at Al Alam Palace for a photos top. Travel along the Corniche and visit the souq for some shopping. Next, proceed to Al Nahda Resort for a buffet Lunch. Drive towards Nakhal Fort. As you approach Nakhl, Keep an eye out for the fortress that sits on a hillock outside the town. The fort is origin is pre-Islamic with major contributions by the Al Ya’ruba and the Al Bu Sayed dynasties. Visit the fort. Visit the mineral-Laden –hot springs water in Nakhl. Later in the evening, we return to Muscat Port.
- Note: Nakhal fort open 09.00hrs - 16.00 hrs (Friday 8.00 hrs- 11.00 hrs).
- Note: You will be picked up from Port Main Gate. You will be transported by a shuttle bus free of charge from the cruise exit door to the port main gate.
- Pick up services from and return to Muscat Port
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide come driver during tour
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water during the tour
- Lunch at Al Nahda Resort
- All taxes & service charge
- Personal Spending
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information