|Tour Location|| |
|Tour Availability|| |
Everyday Except Friday
|Pickup Location|| |
|Tour Type|| |
Luxor and Aswan Travel representative will pick you up from Muscat Port to start your wonderful Muscat Day Tour. We will drive toward the beautiful embassy quarter of Muscat en route to visit the Grand Mosque, to briefly introduce Oman’s history and development. Then have a tour to Bait Al Zubair Museum, which showcases Omani heritage with a vast collection of antiques, traditional Omani weaponry, jewelry, costumes, domestic utensils and recreated urban and rural environments. Then drive along the waterfront Corniche to visit the Fish Market & the colorful Muttrah Souq. Then extends to Al Alam Palace of his Majesty Sultan Qaboos flanked by the 16th century Portuguese forts Mirani & Jalali for a photo stop. After completing your Muscat tour our guide will drive you back to Muscat Port.
- Note: Ladies fully covered and to carry a head scarf and men in trousers
- Note: You will be picked up from Port Main Gate. You will be transported by a shuttle bus free of charge from the cruise exit door to the port main gate.
- Pick up services from and return to Muscat Port
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide come driver during tour
- Entrance fees at all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charge.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information