- 9 Hours
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Muscat Port
- Physical rating
- Tour Location
Luxor and Aswan Travel representative will pick you up from Muscat Port to start your wonderful Wahiba Sands Tour from Muscat. Drive south towards the 8000 square kilometers expanse of sand to experience the magic of a true desert at Wahiba sands, almost a sea of constantly shifting sands. A drive through the awe inspiring sand dunes is a must. Enjoy some 4x4 dune-bashing. Then start Wadi Bani Khalid tour to visit a local Bedouin family in their home to get a close up view of their lifestyle and share coffee & dates with the genuine Bedouins. Enjoy the clear deep blue water. After completing your tour our guide will drive you back to your hotel. After completing your tour our guide will drive you back to Muscat Port.
- Note: bring plenty of sunscreen, good shoes, towels and swimwear.
- Note: Ride camel in Wahiba Sands for 15 minutes with additional cost of $30 per person.
- Note: You will be picked up from Port Main Gate. You will be transported by a shuttle bus free of charge from the cruise exit door to the port main gate.
- Pick up services from and return to Muscat Port
- All transfers by an air-conditioned 4*4 vehicle
- English speaking guide cum driver during tour
- Entrance fees at all the mentioned sites
- All taxes and service charge
- Personal Spending
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information