Book 5 Days Greece Tours from Athens and Enjoy visiting the great attractions of Greece The House of Parliament, the UnknownSoldier`s Tomb, The Hadrian`s Arch, the Olympian Zeus Temple, The Panathenaic Stadium, The Academy, The University and The National Library and More in Greece Escorted Tours from Luxor and Aswan Travel.
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Group Tour
- Pickup Location
- Athens Airport
- Physical rating
Starting your Greece Tours from Athens!. You are met at the airport by our friendly representative and transferred to your hotel where there is time to settle in and relax and start your Greece Escorted Tours. Overnight in Athens.
- No Meals
After your breakfast you will be picked up from hotel and will be led to a guided Athens sightseeing tour to the House of Parliament,the Unknown Soldier`s Tomb, The Hadrian`s Arch, the Olympian Zeus Temple, the Panathenaic Stadium, the Academy, the University and the National Library,the Acropolis, the Parthenon, Erectheion, the Temple of Athena Nike and the Acropolis Museum. Balance your day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
After the breakfast we will pick you up and drive to port to embark the cruise ship for the full day cruise at the islands of the Saronic Golf. During your stay in Hydra you can walk along the waterfront, the heart of the town which encounters monuments, churches, canons, museums, and old mansions, statues of famous heroes, the old gunpowder store, shops and cafes. Relax with the amazing view of Poros from the Clock Tower. Enjoy the lunch on board and get ready to explore the largest of the three islands, Aegina. On the way back a traditional Greek folk show with singers and dancers will entertain you up to the final moment as the ship arrives in Athens filling this day with unforgettable moments. Overnight in Athens.
After breakfast our bus will pick you up for a special day tour in Delphi which had the most famous oracle of ancient Greece and was regarded as the center of the world. On the slopes of Mount Parnassus, in a landscape of unparalleled beauty and majesty, lie the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythius. You will be astonished by Treasury of the Athenians, the Theatre, the Stadium and the Museum with the famous statue of Antinoos and the unique bronze statue of the Charioteer dated from 475 B.C and the famous athlete Aghias. We will have our lunch in the modern and picturesque village of Delphi and return to Athens late in the evening. Overnight in Athens.
According to your flight departure time from Greece Escorted Tours trip you will be transferred to Athens airport to get the flight back carrying in your 'luggage' the wonderful memories of Greek Attractions.
4 breakfasts, 2 lunches
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicale within Greece Escorted Tours
- 4 Nights based on bed and breakfast in Athens
- Meet and greet service by our English speaking driver at Athens airport
- Half Day Athens sightseeing tour seat in coach basis
- Entrance fees to Acropolis Site and Acropolis Museum included.
- Full Day Delphi tour with lunch seat in coach basis with English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Entrance fees to Delphi Site and Museum included
- One day cruise to Hydra – Poros- Aegina with lunch/seat in coach basis
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare.
- Greece entry visa.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal Spending.
- Accommodation tax will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out.
November - March
April - October
April - October
- The order of excursions/visits may change depending on the departure date:
- November to March: With Delphi excursion daily except Sunday
- April to October: With Delphi excursion daily
- Guiding during SIC tours and excursions may occasionally be bi-lingual (English – French)
- For departures within Christmas Week, New Years’ week, and Greek Orthodox Easter week, please ask for itineraries may not be available or may be altered.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information