Hunt the Perfect Greece Islands Itinerary for 7 Days in the paradise of Greece Islands Packages including Athens, Mykonos, and Santorini. Book your Greece Vacation Now with Luxor and Aswan Travel.
|Tour Availability|| |
|Pickup Location|| |
|Tour Type|| |
Upon arrival in Athens, you will be met and transferred to your hotel to start your Greece Islands Itinerary. The balance of the day at leisure in Greece Islands Packages. Overnight in Athens.
- No Meals
After breakfast, you will be picked up from the hotel, and you will be led to a guided Athens sightseeing tour to the House of Parliament, the Unknown Soldier's Tomb, the Hadrian's Arch, the Olympian Zeus Temple, the Panathenaic Stadium, the Academy, the University and the National Library. The balance of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens.
Morning transfer to Piraeus port. Departure to Mykonos, Arrival and transfer to your Mykonos hotel. Overnight in Mykonos.
Free day in Mykonos to enjoy the marvelous beaches of the island and its famous nightlife. Overnight in Mykonos.
Transfer to the port and departure to Santorini to continue your Greece Islands Package. Arrival in Santorini and transfer to your Santorini hotel. Overnight in Santorini.
The day at leisure to enjoy the unique views, the black sandy beaches as well as the most romantic sunset of the world. Do not leave the island without visiting its capital city, Fira town, with the beautiful white-washed houses, the narrow streets and open-air cafes that hanging on the steep cliff. Overnight in Santorini.
Check out after breakfast, the transfer to Santorini airport to fly home.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- All Transfers as mentioned in the program (private in Athens – SIC in Santorini and Mykonos)
- 2 Nights based on bed and breakfast in Athens
- 2 Nights based on bed and breakfast in Mykonos
- 2 Nights based on bed and breakfast in Santorini
- Half Day Athens sightseeing tour seat in coach basis
- Entrance fees to Acropolis Site and Acropolis Museum included.
- High-Speed tickets Mykonos-Santorini (Economy class)
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- Ferry Tickets Piraeus - Mykonos
- International Airfare
- Greece entry visa.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal Spending.
- Accommodation tax will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out.
April - May
June - September - October
June - September - October
July - August
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information