Enjoy 4 Days Greece Islands Trip to Discover Athens, the Panathenaic Stadium, the Prime Minister's residence, The Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier and more. Then the Greek Island Hydra, Poros and Aegina Book your Greece Island Travel with Luxor and Aswan Travel Now!
|Tour Availability|| |
|Pickup Location|| |
|Tour Type|| |
Arrival at the Athens airport, Welcome, Your Greece Islands Trip is starting!. Assistance and transfer to the hotel to start your Greece Islands Travel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Athens
- No Meals
This tour gives you an opportunity to observe the striking contrasts that make Athens such a fascinating city. Our expert guides will take you to see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (shortstop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Euzones in their colorful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, the Constitution Square (Syntagma). On the Acropolis visit the Architectural Masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally "the harmony between material and spirit", the monument that "puts an order in the mind", the Parthenon. Continue and visit the place where at last the statues found their home and admire the wonders of the classical era: The new Acropolis museum. Overnight in Athens
Cruise to the Saronic Islands of Poros, Hydra, and Aegina including Lunch on board and Greek Show.
In the morning we take you by bus, from Athens to Piraeus for your embarkation to the cruise boat. At: 08.30 depart to Hydra, where we arrive at: 11.45. Here you have free time for a walk or a swim. At: 13.30 embarkation and sail for Aegina past through Poros and seashore of Peloponnese. The lunch will be served during the voyage. At: 15.30 we arrive at Aegina where you have time for a swim. Optional excursion, by bus, to the fine preserved Temple of Afea Athena. At: 18.00 embarkations for the voyage of return to the port. Arrive to Piraeus, late in the afternoon. Overnight in Athens
Breakfast and at the appropriate time, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
3 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicale in Greece Islands Trip
- 3 Nights based on bed and breakfast in Athens
- Meet and greet service by our English speaking driver at Athens airport
- Half Day Athens sightseeing tour seat in coach basis of Greece Islands Travel
- Entrance fees to Acropolis Site and Acropolis Museum included.
- One day cruise to Hydra – Poros- Aegina with lunch/seat in coach basis
- English-speaking tour guide during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International Airfare
- Greece entry visa.
- Any optional tours.
- Personal Spending.
- Accommodation tax, will be payable by the guests prior to their check-out
November - March
April - October
April - October
- The order of excursions/visits may change depending on the departure date.
- Guiding during SIC tours and excursions may occasionally be bi-lingual (English – French) on Greece Islands Travel Tours.
- For departures within Christmas Week, New Years’ week, and Greek Orthodox Easter week, please ask for itineraries may not be available or may be altered.
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information