|Tour Location|| |
|Tour Availability|| |
Saturday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
|Pickup Location|| |
Your hotel in Istanbul
|Tour Type|| |
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 AM to enjoy a Istanbul City Tour to the most impressive sights in Istanbul’s Sultanahmet area. Visit Topkapi Palace, which was the official residence of the Ottoman Sultans and the center of state administration. Inside you will tour the lavish palace and see riches that displays the power of the Ottomans. Continuing on the nearby Blue Mosque and the Basilica Hagia Sophia, you will see the culmination of Byzantine church and Ottoman mosque architecture. Blue Mosque is considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. Hagia Sophia was renovated several times, serving as a church under the Byzantines and then a mosque during Ottoman rule. Continue on to the Hippodrome of Constantinople, which was the heart of civil life in the Byzantine city. Finally, you will end your tour at the Grand Bazaar to wander the alleys of this historic complex. The bazaar is the largest and oldest in Turkey and it is famous for offering everything from persian carpets, leather goods and jewelry to ceramics, spices and antiques. After your time in the bazaar, your guide will return you to your hotel. The tour will last approximately 6 hours.
- Harem section-located inside of Topkapi Palace with an additional fees 20$
- Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays and will be replaced with the Underground Cistern.
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and will be replaced with Archeological Museum.
- Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays and will be replaced with authentic shops.
- Pick up services from Istanbul Hotel and return.
- All transfers by a comfortable A/C vehicle.
- English speaking guide during the tour.
- Lunch during the tour.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- All taxes and service charge.
- Personal spendings
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information