Breakfast at hotel. Then head to start your tour. This Traditional Dubai CityTour will take you on a cultural journey through time into the mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a mesmerizing ride on the traditional Abra boat.
Dhow Cruise Dinner
Cruise on the famous Dubai Creek while enjoying incredible views of the illuminated iconic structures of Dubai on board a traditional Arabian wooden boat or a show, decorated with colorful lights. The 2-hour cruise takes you around Old Dubai and gives you a chance to experience the city’s unexplored past, with historic buildings and monuments that have stood the test of time. Visit the Heritage Village, Chambers of Commerce, National Bank of Dubai, Dubai Courts, and the glittering Gold and Spice Souks. As you sail, enjoy an international buffet dinner with unlimited beverages and a large selection of dishes. Overnight at hotel.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark.