Experience the wonders of the most two famous cities of UAE, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi with our Dubai and Abu Dhabi Tour Package. Dubai is a blend of ancient Arab culture, modern lifestyle, architectural awe, artificial islands, exciting adventures, shopping malls, and others. Visit Dubi Mall, Dubai Opera, Dubai Burj Khalifa, Dubai Desert Safari, Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek, Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Museum, Spice Souq in Dubai and more in Abu Dhabi the capital of the United Arab Emirates that offers traditional culture, luxurious lifestyles, and desert safaris. Fun and Excitement is paving the way from Dubai to Abu Dhabi, Hunt it, and Plan your Trip Now!
Dubai & Abu Dhabi
|Tour Availability|| |
|Pickup Location|| |
Dubai International Airport
|Tour Type|| |
Arrival at Dubai International Airport, Meet & Greet by Luxor and Aswan Travel Representative upon arrival, Transfer from Dubai International Airport to Dubai Selected Hotel. Check-in Dubai Hotel and spend your day at leisure.
- No Meals
Breakfast at hotel. Then head to start your tour. This Traditional Dubai CityTour will take you on a cultural journey through time into the mazes of wind- towered buildings, narrow lanes and meandering pathways of the lively souks and a mesmerizing ride on the traditional Abra boat.
Dhow Cruise Dinner
Cruise on the famous Dubai Creek while enjoying incredible views of the illuminated iconic structures of Dubai on board a traditional Arabian wooden boat or a show, decorated with colorful lights. The 2-hour cruise takes you around Old Dubai and gives you a chance to experience the city’s unexplored past, with historic buildings and monuments that have stood the test of time. Visit the Heritage Village, Chambers of Commerce, National Bank of Dubai, Dubai Courts, and the glittering Gold and Spice Souks. As you sail, enjoy an international buffet dinner with unlimited beverages and a large selection of dishes. Overnight at hotel.
- A visit to the heritage area of Bastakiya and 225-year old Fort Al Fahidi which houses the Dubai Museum
- A ride on the traditional Abra boat across scenic Dubai Creek
- A visit to the Spice and Gold Souks, with tantalizing scents and shimmering jewelry
- A drive to Burj Al Arab, the iconic hotel that has established unmatched standards of luxury
- A photo stop next to Jumeirah Mosque, an architectural landmark.
Breakfast at hotel. Afternoon, enjoy a thrilling safari in a 4x4 vehicle and go to some of the most amazing sand dunes of the city. A unique activity that is adventurous yet provides a cultural experience, Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner will ensure you have an unforgettable evening amongst a scenic desert landscape. Overnight at hotel.
- Dune bashing on some of the highest sand dunes in the region, in a 4x4 air-conditioned vehicle
- Breathtaking views of the sun setting over the charming desert providing a magical experience
- A chance to enjoy activities such as sandboarding and camel rides at the authentic Bedouin campsite which also has a henna designer, local attire for trial and refreshments
- A delicious barbecue dinner under the stars while being entertained by an enchanting belly dancer and a mesmerizing Tannoura dance performance that will leave you in awe.
Breakfast at hotel. Spend day at leisure or have a list of Optional Tours in Abu Dhabi
- Musandam Day Tour
- Deluxe Safari tour
- Musandam Dibba Cruise
- Al Ain Oasis
- Al Sharjah City Tour
- Dubai Marina cruise
Breakfast at hotel. Then head to Abu Dhabi. Explore the wonders of the capital of the United Arab Emirates and discover how this majestic Emirati city artfully blends the ancient past with the modern present. This Abu Dhabi City Tour is an integrating introductory excursion of the distinctly Arabian sibling of the city of Dubai. From one of the world’s largest mosques to the wonderful Corniche, there is a lot to take in within this fascinating city of Abu Dhabi. Overnight at hotel.
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder and one of the biggest mosques in the world
- A stop at the Corniche, the impressive eight-kilometer stretch of perfectly manicured waterfront with children’s play area, beach, cafés, and restaurants
- The Heritage Village visit, specifically designed to continually remind the younger Emiratis of their rich and colorful past
- A visit to Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, home to hundreds of luxury shops as well as souvenir stores where you can pick up mementos of your day out in the capital
- A Visit to Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Photo Stop at Emirates Palace from Outside.
Breakfast at Hotel. Spend day at leisure or select an Optional Tour in Abu Dhabi:
- Abu Dhabi Desert Safari
- Al Ain Oasis Tour from Abu Dhabi
- Dhow Dinner Cruise
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from the hotel and proceed to Dubai International Airport for Departure.
6 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Accommodation 4 Nights in Dubai
- Accommodation 2 Nights in Abu Dhabi
- Meet and Greet by Luxor and Aswan Travel Representative upon arrival
- Deluxe New Model Vehicle suitable for Number of Clients
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Half Day Classic Dubai City Tour includes
- Dubai Museum Entry Ticket
- Abra Crossing Dubai Creek
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Land Cruiser Vehicles
- Sand Ski
- Henna Paint
- Full Buffet Dinner Including Vegetarian Plates
- Unlimited Soft Drinks, Coffee & Tea
- Belly Dance Show
- Arabic Tannoura Dance
- Dhow Cruise Dinner Dubai Creek
- Two hours cruising
- International Buffet dinner
- Mineral water, soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Taped music
- Half Day Abu Dhabi City Tour includes
- Grand Mosque Entry Permission
- Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi
- Meals as mentioned above
- All Entrance fees as mentioned in Program
- All taxes and government charges
- Airline Tickets
- Dubai Entry Visa
- Tourism Dirham Fee
- AED 15.00 (Approx $5) per room per night at 4* Hotel
- AED 20.00 (Approx $6) per room per night at 5* Hotel
- Extra Meals & Beverages
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information