Explore the most popular sight-seeing places in a 5 Day Jordan package discovering all of Jordan's remarkable sights like Jerash where situated in the foothills of the mountain of Gilead, the ancient city is reminiscent of the Roman EmpireKerak, Mount Nebo, the place where Prophet Moses looked at the promised land before he died and alleged to be his burial place. Madaba, the Dead Sea and the legendary lost city of Petra. Enjoy a hassle-free trip to Petra and check off the highlights of one of the most amazing historical countries in the World in just 5 days with a well-educated guide. See the Treasury, the Theater, the Royal Tombs, and the Street of Facades, then climb up to admire the Monastery and descend to the basin, visiting Amman and tour its main sights, spending 2 hours tour in Wadi Rum by the open Bedouin trucks, and take a short horse ride in Petra. Be ready for your trip and Go ahead right now!
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Amman Airport
- Physical rating
- Amman / Jerash / Dead Sea / Petra / Wadi Rum
Why you'll love this trip
Gaze in awe at the towering, wind-swept rock formations at Wadi Rum on an included 4WD adventure, and note how the colors change as the sun makes its way across the sky.
Journey through the desert to a premium Bedouin camp and get to know the customs and cultures of this community before spending the night under a starry sky in your traditional accommodation
This tour is recommended for travelers with a short time to see Jordan's natural and man-made wonders.
This tour includes a 1-night accommodation in each of Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba and Amman
experience a perfect snapshot of Jordan's many highlights on this 5-day, 4-night tour.
Enjoy the breathtaking view of Jordan from the top of Mt. Nebo
Journey through the dunes and rock formations of Wadi Rum by jeep
Take a float in the Dead Sea's famously salty waters
Spend a day getting lost among Petra's tombs and temples
Tour is suitable for all ages and all genders
The Dead Sea
The Ancient City of Jerash
To start your tour of Jordan, your tour manager will meet and assist you upon your arrival at Amman International Airport. After that, you will be transferred to your hotel in Amman by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check-in. Upon arrival at the hotel, he will do your check in and give you detailed information concerning your tomorrow’s trip, overnight in Amman.
- No meals
After breakfast, you will be transferred towards north to Jerash, situated in the foothills of the mountain of Gilead, the ancient city is reminiscent of the Roman Empire. Being one of the largest and well-preserved sites of Roman Architecture outside of Italy its grandeur can be seen in the colonnaded street, Oval Plaza the Nymphaeum and the Temple of Artemis. After this we will drive towards the Dead Sea, Being the lowest point on earth and filled with a variety of minerals with medicinal properties the site has developed into a health spa-like hotspot. The mineral concentration in the mud is used for therapeutic and beauty treatments. Queen Cleopatra and Sheba both were said to have known the value of the site and used it. Due to high salinity the water supports no form of life hence the name the Dead Sea and floating is very easy, overnight at your Dead Sea Hotel.
After breakfast, you will Drive to Petra to visit the biggest attraction in Jordan. Petra was first established in around 6th century B.C by the Nabateans, a nomadic tribe who settled in the area and laid the foundations of a commercial empire that extended up to Syria. Begin the trip on horseback to the canyon, the so called Siq, and then by foot to the most beautiful monument: the Treasury. Among other monuments you will see are the Street of Facades, the Royal Tombs, and Pharaoh’s Castle. Overnight in petra .
After breakfast, Drive southwards this morning to Wadi Rum, a moonscape terrain of ancient river beds, wind-sculpted mountains, vast desert vistas and smooth, pastel-colored sands. You will meet long skirted legionnaires offering cardamom-spiced coffee at the "Beau Geste" outpost. Enjoy with 02 hours jeep tour at this oasis home to the film "Lawrence of Arabia." A truly “out of this world” experience! Then back to bedouin camp for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast , enjoy this morning to Wadi Rum, Then we will transfer you to Amman’s Queen Alia International Airport for your departure.
- All transfers by a private a/c vehicle with English speaking assistant
- Accommodation for 1 night in Amman
- Accommodation for 1 night in Dead Sea Hotel
- Accommodation for 1 night in Petra Hotel
- Accommodation for 1 night in a tent camping in Wadi Rum
- Meet and assist services at Amman Airport upon arrival and departure
- Local English speaking spot guide in Petra (about 2-3 hours)
- Local English speaking spot guide in Jerash (about 1 hour)
- 2 hours tour in Wadi Rum by the open Bedouin trucks
- Entrance fees to the above-mentioned sites
- Short horse ride in Petra (included in ticket)
- Meals as mentioned in the above itinerary
- Services charges and taxes
- International airfare
- Entry visa to Jordan
- Personal spending
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and are valid until September 30th, 2021, with the exceptions of Christmas and New Year holidays.
- Infants up to 2 years old are free of charge for the tour package sharing parent’s accommodations.
- Children under 6 years old sharing parents accommodations with an extra bed pay 25% of the price of an adult rate.
- Children under 12 years old sharing parents accommodations with an extra bed is half the price of an adult rate.
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults, full rates apply.
- Children policy is applied to children who share rooms with their parents, maximum one child sharing parents' room.
- If your tour package includes flights, an extra supplement for your child may apply
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information