You should come to Dubai, one of the most happening cities of the world with an impressive skyline. It is also noted for its Modern Art and Design Capital of Middle East. It is a thriving place for foodies. You can cherish more than 1000 spectacular sea beaches with enticing thrilling adventures. You will appreciate the rich cultural diversity and the tallest monument of the world. The unique architectures, landscaped gardens and night life also make this throbbing city an appealing place for everyone.
There are plenty of popular tourist attractions in Dubai. One of them is the iconic the Dubai Marina. It is an artificially made canal city. It reflects the luminous skyscrapers and majestic infrastructures of Dubai. You can refresh yourself with the Dhow Cruise. You can enjoy ancient maritime heritage on the traditional dhow vessels. They also provide delectable dinner buffets.
The Dhow Cruise appears an imaginary concept with sailing on the alluring waters surrounded by the sky-reaching glittering towers of Dubai. It even typifies Arabian simplicity of olden days. Hence, you should plan the Dubai trip at least once in your lifetime. You can even pick a private tour or package tour as per your requirements.
Why Should You Visit?
Listed below are the top 5 reasons to visit Dhow Cruise, Dubai Marina:
- From one stunning landscape to another, witness the magnificent Dubai skyline. Also, watch the Dubai lights and the serenely beautiful Arabian Gulf to unwind yourself.
- Cherish and learn about the local music and the traditional culture and art of Dubai.
- Learn the story of the ups and downs of the young and energetic Dubai from a fishermen’s village to the modern and lavish one.
- Get a variety of scrumptious cuisine for dinner.
- The cosy environment and the comfortable setup are meant for all age groups and interests.
Things to Do
Relish the following activities in the Dhow Cruise:
- During the 2-hr cruise, tour the calm waters of the Dubai Marina, the Yacht Club and Marina Towers.
- Have access to the open-air upper deck and the fully air-conditioned lower deck with tea, coffee and welcome beverages.
- Enjoy live performances like the famous Tanura dance.
- Spend gala time with your partner, friends or family with soothing music in Hindi, Arabic and English, in the background.
- Experience a touch of Dubai in its exquisite variety of cuisine of global flavours.
- Avail a wide range of facilities from the friendly and professionally trained staff.
How to reach?
Use the following transportation services:
- Check the bus map route to see exact directions, line arrival time and updated time schedules. Bus-8, Bus-88 and Bus-F55A take you near the Dhow Cruise location.
- Catch the M1 Red Metro line from Jumeriah Lakes Towers metro station, which is the nearest one.
- Also, utilise the public tram service. It is 12-minute walk and 901 metres far. Jumeriah Lakes Towers tram station is the nearest one.
- Choose the shared transfers and pick and drop facilities from your hotel.
- Hire a private rental. The taxi or cab ride starts from the Dhow Cruise Marina-Aisha 2.
Tips for your Exciting Tour
Apply the below-mentioned tricks for best results:
- October-March is the peak season. Pre-book your dates accordingly.
- Some days prior to the trip you can seek alternate dates.
- Wear properly covered clothes for the cruise journey.
- You are adviced to arrive at the venue 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Dhow Cruise is a daily experience of fine dining.
- Take the cruise to celebrate a special day of your life, or a planned surprise for someone special.
- Enjoy different types of cuisine, barbeque, music and dance.
- Don’t miss the sights outside, as you explore the luxurious skyline of Dubai Marina.
As such, Dhow Cruise Dubai Marina, is a fantastic way to forget your tiring schedules. A glass bound cruise with plenty of exciting activities will be a dream come true. It lets you spend a quality time in Dubai amidst the breath-taking night time view. You can enjoy this dream-like, magic of Arabian Nights surrounding like never before. Get a taste of the traditional Bedouin style of living. This place is not only a major tourist attraction for visitors in Dubai but also for its local residents. You can consult your tour guides for adequate assistance during the Dhow Cruise.