An action packed 3 Day Luxor Tour Package that will introduce you to all of the region's best loved attractions; the ideal mini vacation for solo travelers and families alike. Explore the incredibly fascinating Valley of Kings, home to the tomb of Tutankhamen and more than 60 other royals
Wonder through the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only indigenous woman ruler of Egypt, and a bringer of peace and prosperity. Visit museums; Karnak Temple complex, Luxor Temple and so much more.
- Every Day
- Tour type
- Pickup Location
- Luxor Airport or Hotel in Luxor
- Physical rating
Why you'll love this trip
- Explore the great and historical city of Luxor in a 3 day trip without any rush.
- See the East and West banks of Luxor.
- Your private, Egyptologist guide provides undivided attention and an insider’s perspective of Upper Egypt.
- Full Private tour. You can full customize the tour according to your full comfort and privacy
- Accommodation, lunches, activities, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Tour is suitable for all ages and all gender
Valley of the Kings
Just like all our tours, when you arrive in Luxor for your 3 Day Luxor tour package a tour manager will meet you at Luxor Intl Airport and drive you to your hotel in the comfort of a modern air conditioned vehicle. On this occasion you will check in at your hotel.
After the formalities have been taken care of, your tour manager will discuss your itinerary and confirm pick up times and etc.
Enjoy a very good complementary dinner at the hotel, along with a free “Welcome Drink” and stay the night in Luxor.
Your tour guide and your driver will meet you at your hotel and take you to the West Bank to see the indescribable Valley of the Kings. This particular site has a very beautiful and fascinating architectural history. It is the burial site for various kings of the region, including King Tut.
From here you will go to the majestic Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by the Queen who was Thutmosis I’s daughter. He was an 18th Dynasty Egyptian ruler. His daughter was the only true Egyptian woman to rule Egypt, and her temple is truly a place to behold.
Next you will spend a few short minutes at the Colossi of Memnon. These are the ruins of the mortuary Temple of Amenhotep III.
Then, it will be on to the East Bank where a good lunch will be served at a local restaurant.
After lunch, you’ll visit the imposing Luxor Temple and the mind boggling Karnak Temples complex. The Karnak Temples honor God Amon, his wife and son Khonsu. After a full day of sightseeing you will be driven back to your hotel.
A tour representative and your driver will once again be picking you up, but today you will head to the East Bank of Luxor. This is where you will meet your personal Egyptologist guide who will be with you when you see the marvellous wonders that are displayed at the Luxor Museum. There are many things displayed such as statues, jewelry, pottery and even furniture.
After your Luxor museum visit, you will visit another museum called the Mummification Museum. Ancient Egyptians had the belief that a person had to have both their name and body intact in order to get to the afterlife. This is so that their soul had the opportunity to get to the next life. After your two museum visits, your 3 day Luxor tour package will officially be over and you will taken for lunch. If you are due to leave Luxor, you will then be taken to Luxor Airport for your departure.
Note: In order to accommodate this tour, you must schedule your outbound flight in the afternoon.
2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
Private air-conditioned vehicle
5* hotel in Luxor for 2 nights
- Meet and greet service by our representatives at airports
- Assistance from our customer service department throughout your stay
- All transfers are done using a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary dinner at your hotel on day of arrival
- All sightseeing tours (all tours are private)
- Person English speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Entrance fees to all sites
- All meals as mentioned in Luxor tour package itinerary
- Free bottled water during tours
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Domestic Flight
- Entrance fees for entering the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings
- Personal spending money
- Optional activities
- Tipping money
May to Sep:
Oct to April:
Oct to April:
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip except during Christmas, New Year & Easter holidays.
0 - 01.99 Free of Charge
2 - 05.99 pay 25% of tour price
6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price
12+ pay full tour price as per adult person.
Child pricing applies to children who share rooms with their parents (Max 2 Children in one Room)
Essential trip information
“Want an in-depth insight into our trips? Essential Trip Information provides detailed information about all of that is linked to our itineraries, visa info, what is mainly included & excluded, the most important info regarding your transfers & accommodation with us, and almost everything you need to know about the amazing adventures we arrange”.View Essential Trip Information